
Honestly....NOW WHAT? Deilen woke up this morning with red blotches on his face. He has complained some about his ear hurting, but I can't tell if it is for real or he just really wants some of Kameni's antibiotic? Kameni can hardly wait to take it and then has to make sure she tells Deilen just how good it is. Deilen is sleeping fine, no fever, but I have seen him "itching" his ear twice. So this morning I was trying to figure out what caused these blotches and wonder if I should just take him to the doctor...heck I've already been there twice this week. Then all of a sudden he begins itching his face and neck like crazy. His face began to swell and turn bright red. Then I knew it was an allergic reaction since he has very sensitive skin. I went over everything that I did yesterday and the only thing I did different is I used a new hair gel on his hair. Last night I didn't bath the kids since I felt terrible and Blake wasn't home so I am guessing it got on his pillow and then on his face. You can bet I am washing all of his bedding today. I gave him some Benadryl and he is looking a lot better.
No comments:
Post a Comment