Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dance


This week my girls started dance. They are both in a tap/tumbling class that is offered through South Weber Elementary. Instead of paying monthly, you pay quarterly. Half of my ward takes dance from there, so I guess I hopped on the bandwagon. Kaymin loves taking from a family friend of ours in South Weber, but I decided to take it from somewhere closer to home. Somewhere that I can drop the girls off and then go back home. We have two dance studios near our home, but they were VERY expensive. I then realized what a great discount Michelle was giving me. I was talking to a lady in our ward when she gave me Marilyn's number. As a mom of 5 girls, she has done her research and told me by far she is the cheapest and they love her. At the time I didn't realize she was in South Weber too. I pay $105 every 10 weeks for both of my girls. I will have to pay that 3 times is all. Heck, that is a killer deal and I couldn't pass it up. Kaymin is NOT happy that she isn't taking from Michelle. She also isn't happy that she has to take tap and tumbling. She really wanted jazz, but they teach that on the 2nd year and since she hasn't had tap, she has to start out in the beginner class. I really think deep down she will like it once she makes a friend or two. Kameni on the other hand is in the class with Rylee. She loves it, but she would be happy to be a class picking weeds. She is just happy that it is her class and that I signed her up for something. I forgot to take a picture of Kaymin so hopefully next week I will remember. I am excited for them to be dancing since I loved it, but I am not happy about the running around part. That part makes me have a headache.

1 comment:

swestbroek said...

I took from Marilyn, I really liked it with her.