
On Wednesday, October 6th I had to take Kameni to the dentist. She started to complain that her tooth was weird. I looked in her mouth to find her tooth pushed back into her mouth. Her two bottom permanent teeth that were coming in was pushing it back to make room. So the dentist had to pull it out. He also had to pull out the other one on the other side so the teeth wouldn't shift and grow crooked. He gave her 6 shots in the mouth while she was on gas and waited until she was nice and numb.

Then he took an instrument that looked like pliers and pulled the teeth out. He didn't even have to yank. It was amazing to see how easy they came out.


When he pulled them out with the roots still attached...THEY WERE HUGE! I had no idea. It was really crazy to them, since I never have before.

The holes bled like crazy and she had to bite down on some gauze for about an hour or two until the bleeding stopped. The dentist gave her a little treasure chest to put her teeth in and she was excited for the tooth fairy to come. She was also excited to put her name on the tooth chart at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment