So this spring break we have been quite busy. Kaymin had Thursday, Friday, and Monday (today) off of school. On Thursday we went to my mom's house to help her stuff her eggs for her Easter egg hunt on Saturday. On Friday my mom came down and we went to the Ogden Dinosaur Park. I bought a year membership there and my kids love it. We took a picnic, but it ended up being a little cooler than we thought. I think it was the wind. But the kids still played and had a good time. Today we were suppose to go to the park with some friends, but Kaymin is running a fever of 101.7, so we are staying home today. I can't say that I am sad.
Slice of Spring
4 months ago




1 comment:
So cute pics!! I like the one with them peeking out of the big bone...or whatever it is. I bet you guys had so much fun...hopefully sometime this summer we can take Traven to the dinosaur park for his first time :)
Post a Comment